Life’s all about balance, right? But, how do we actually achieve it?
The word Chakra in Sanskrit means wheel, disc, or circle. A Chakra is a center of subtle energy on our body that connects our energy bodies and effects our overall health and consciousness. They are non- physical structures that belong to the extraphysical dimension of our body. In conscientiology, a neuroscience of consciousness, there are 7 main Chakras that are depicted as circles in the model adopted.
To function at their best, your chakras need to stay open, or balanced. If they get blocked, you may experience physical or emotional symptoms related to a particular chakra. The main chakras run from the base of your spine (root) to the top of your head (crown).
7 Chakra Cheat sheet
- Root Chakra- Base of your spine. Helps you feel grounded, stable, secure (Red).
- Sacral Chakra- Below your bellybutton. Responsible for sexual& creative energy, linked with your emotions (Orange).
- Solar Plexus Chakra- Stomach area. Responsible for your confidence. drlf esteem and helping you feel in control of your life (Yellow).
- Heart Chakra- Heart area/ center of your chest. Responsible for love & ability to show compassion (Green).
- Throat Chakra- Throat area. Responsible for our ability to communicate verbally (Turquise)
- Third Eye Chakra- Between your eyes aka Ajna. Responsible for intuition & imagination (Indigo).
- Crown Chakra- Top of your head. Responsible for spiritual connection to yourself , others, & the Universe. Plays a role in your life’s purpose (Violet).
Knowing these Chakra energies, colors, and responsibilities of each, helps heal yourself from whatever needs cleansing and healing.
The great thing about this is that we can eat our way to a more balanced life, by filling up our plates with colorful fruits and vegetables. You can dress your way to a balanced life by wearing the colors of the chakras you believe need opening. You can live your life attracting and manifesting the colors you need to feel totally balanced. All it takes is understanding this beautiful spectrum that helps you feel connected to your self and in balance.